2018 – Transformative business strategies (Venice)
Conference framework and topics
The conference theme will be debated during plenary and parallel sessions across Thursday June 15th and Friday June 16th, 2017.
The plenary sessions will rely on the contribution of reputable academic and professional figures who act as keynote speakers, discussants and interviewees. Prof. Gianmario Verona, Rector of Bocconi University, will be one of the keynote speakers.
During the parallel sessions, the papers that have been selected through a double blind peer review process will be presented. Moreover, there will be one or more sessions dedicated to extended abstracts during which the participants will be able to present their research projects and benefit from the comments and suggestions of the chairs and other participants.
The papers and extended abstracts may be submitted in Italian or English (edited either in British or American English).
Sinergie and SIMA invite participants to present papers and extended abstracts on the following topics within the specific theme of the conference:
- Value co-creation processes, enablers and barriers
- Value co-creation and organizational well-being
- Managing and measuring value co-creation
- Market creation and shaping
- From hierarchy to internal networks
- Business models innovation
- Open and collaborative business models
- Corporate social responsibility and business ethics
- Systems, networks and complexity
- Strategizing in networks: from competition to co-opetition
- Innovation in practices
- Digital economy, internet of things and internet of everything
- New value proposals in BtoC and BtoB
- Customer engagement
- Finance and value co-creation
- Sharing economy and collaborative consumption
- Co-created brands and communication
- Value co-destruction
Submissions about other topics within the various areas of management research are also welcome. For example: entrepreneurship, business strategy, corporate governance, innovation, manufacturing, marketing.