Aims and scope
Sinergie, Italian Journal of Management (formerly Sinergie, rivista di studi e ricerche) is a peer-reviewed scholarly publication focusing on the principal trends in management, corporate governance and sustainable development.
Connections between research, thought and managerial action are the foundation premises on which to build a future based on the common good.
- Rigor in selecting the studies and papers submitted to the Journal.
- Innovation in research pathways and in service to readers.
- Consideration of ‘voices’ from the scientific community.
- Openness to all researchers-particularly young researchers.
- Internationalisation of relations with foreign researchers and journals edited in foreign countries.
- Simplicity, in the sense of valuing carefully crafted results and paying attention to interpersonal relationships.
- Respect for the thoughts of authors, staff and the audience.
To build a bridge between business and society, and to bring the Italian management perspective to the international debate on business enterprise and its role in society.
- The Journal is interested in papers with future scenarios/visions that contribute to Sinergie’s mission to be a review that is oriented towards the future of business and management.
- The Journal has a generalist positioning, meaning that it intends to cover various management and corporate governance topics, including strategy, marketing, human resources and finance, without limiting itself to company functions or business sector boundaries that are too specialised.
- The Journal aims to promote both empirical and conceptual contributions that are not merely descriptive and/or quantitative in nature. Sinergie aims to balance relevance with rigor and encourages interpretation, critical discussion and reasoning with respect to the measurement of more or less significant phenomena.
to The Journal
FIND A SPECIFIC ISSUEsubscribe