Sinergie-SIMA 2019 Conference
Submission and peer review process
Paper and extended abstract submission
Only unpublished papers that have not been previously submitted for publication or presented at other conferences and that are not under review by other journals and/or conferences will be accepted for the conference and subsequent proceedings.
Full paper submission
To submit a paper for the Sinergie-SIMA conference, please use the word conference template published online at the bottom of this page. The paper must be no longer than 18 pages (75,000 characters spaces included) and include the following:
- Order and information on the author(s) (e.g., qualifications, scientific disciplinary sectors, email addresses and mobile phone numbers – this information is reserved for the exclusive use by Sinergie’s administration)
- Any paragraph attributions
- Acknowledgement sections
- Reference to research projects that led to the drafting of the paper
- Structured abstract (no longer than 250 words). It should be divided as follows: objectives of the paper, methodology, findings, practical implications, limitations of the research and originality of the paper
- Key words
The insertion of figures and tables as images (i.e., .bmp, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .gif formats) is not allowed; any figures and tables should be provided in a Microsoft Word format.
Any related files of additional tables and figures must be attached in their original format (e.g., xls).
Footnotes should only be used to make comments, provide more in-depth analysis, or note further considerations, and should not be used to provide any bibliographical information.
Extended abstract submission
The extended abstracts may consist in a report of a completed research project or in the illustration of a research project that is still in its phase of development or completion. The conference represents a valuable opportunity to promote a debate among peers: therefore, extended abstracts regarding research projects that are still under development are welcome, as long as their conceptual development, objectives, and methodological frameworks are clearly identified. Moreover, the authors are required to clearly indicate that the research is still “a work-in-progress”. To submit an extended abstract for the Sinergie-SIMA conference, please send a file entitled ‘EA’ using a Microsoft Word for Windows format. The length of the extended abstract should be no less than 5 pages and no more than 8 pages (between 22,000 and 36,000 characters spaces included).
Full papers and extended abstracts files should be sent as an email attachment to Laura Ciarmela, editorial staff member of Sinergie, at email@example.com.
Peer review process
For full papers
Each paper will undergo a double-blind peer review process that could lead to full acceptance, acceptance with the reviewers’ suggestions, or rejection.
Authors of papers that are accepted with reviewers’ suggestions will have sufficient time to add the adjustments and improvements indicated by the referees and submit an updated version of the paper. It will then be submitted to an editorial review and, afterwards, author(s) will receive a notification of the final evaluation.
For extended abstracts
The assessment of extended abstracts will be carried out by the Scientific Committee.
Deadlines for full papers
|Submission||February 18, 2019|
|Notice of peer-review result
|for non-European participants March 22, 2019 *
for participants within the EU April 12, 2019
|Submission of amended version of paper||for all participants May 17, 2019|
* The earlier deadline for peer review result has been set to facilitate travel arrangements for non – European participants and for those who may require an entry visa. For travel information and visa to Italy, please visit: http://www.esteri.it/mae/en/, http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en or the Italian consulate near you: http://www.esteri.it/mae/en/ministero/laretediplomati ca/ambasciate/default.html. Participants interested in extended stay please visit: http://www.enit.it/en/
Deadlines for extended abstracts
|Submission||April 10, 2019|
|Notice of inclusion in the conference program||May 6, 2019|
to The Journal
FIND A SPECIFIC ISSUEsubscribe