Sinergie-SIMA Management Conference 2021
Special Joint Tracks
Special joint tracks are co-organized with specific international scientific academies or networks and will be held within the general conference. They will give participants an opportunity to meet international research partners and present their work in a focused context.
Special tracks are held within the general conference with the purpose to launch specific research directions and share ideas in view of forthcoming initiatives (journal special issues, dedicated conferences).
Special tracks papers and extended abstracts are required to meet the same standards as manuscripts in the general conference; they will be reviewed by a dedicated group of reviewers.
In 2021 the following special tracks will be offered:
- Special track International Business, in collaboration with EIBA (European International Business Academy). Organizers: Donata Vianelli, Marina Chiarvesio, Valentina De Marchi, Michela Matarazzo, and Ulrike Mayrhofer on behalf of EIBA.
- Special track Strategic Communication, in collaboration with EUPRERA (European Public Relations Education and Research Association). Organizer: Emanuele Invernizzi.
- Special track Innovation and Technology Management, in collaboration with CINet (Continuous Innovation Network). Best Track Paper Award SIMA-CINet will be awarded in the closing ceremony. Organizers: Maria Colurcio and Luca Gastaldi on behalf of CINet. https://www.sijm.it/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/flier-JOINT-SPECIAL-TRACK-SIMA-CINet.pdf
- Special track Cross-Cultural Management, in collaboration with IACCM (International Association of Cross-Cultural management and Competence). Best Track Paper Award SIMA-IACCM will be awarded in the closing ceremony. Organizers: Chiara Cannavale and Marie-Thérèse Claes on behalf of IACCM. https://www.sijm.it/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/JOINT-SPECIAL-TRACK-SIMA-IACCM.pdf
- Special track Humanistic Management and Tourism, in collaboration with IHMA (International Humanistic Management Association). Best Track Paper Award SIMA-IHMA will be awarded in the closing ceremony. Organizers: Maria Della Lucia, Ernestina Giudici and Michael Pirson on behalf of IHMA. https://www.sijm.it/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/JOINT-SPECIAL-TRACK-SIMA-IHMA.pdf
- Special track Imagining a better world: how are companies transforming capitalism? Track in view of the forthcoming special issue of Sinergie Italian Journal of Management. Organizers Federico Brunetti, Laura Michelini, Andrea Piccaluga https://www.sijm.it/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SPECIAL-TRACK-SIMA-BETTER-WORLD.pdfhttps://www.sijm.it/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SPECIAL-TRACK-SIMA-BETTER-WORLD.pdf